Best tips for Creating your first Google ads campaign that You don’t have to spend a lot to get a lot
Digital marketing has proved to be one of the most sorted out and happening career options now. But in case you want to draw more leads to your website, pay per click certainly holds a good position. Your first Google ads campaign can have the best outcome if some unfailing tips can be followed. You must start off with the best effort, and of course, choose the most profitable ways. A properly maintained Google ads campaign can help business owners make a significant amount of money, even if it is for the first time.
Relevant landing page for your first Google ads campaign –
The ultimate goal of pay per click marketing is not limited to getting a click, but also making a sale. Therefore, when you are starting with something new, go for the best organic ways to use it.
- When it comes to a productive PPC ad, it drives qualified leads to a landing page. The landing page converts that prospect into a paying customer.
- Hence, for your first Google ads campaign, you should definitely optimize your landing page. This is mainly to convert that prospect into that of a paying customer.
- You should strictly maintain consistency between your keywords, ad copy.
- The landing pages should also improve your click-through and conversion rates while lowering your CPC. This basically implies that you will be able to make more money while also conserving your budget.
Optimize the negative keywords for first Google ads campaign –
One of the most powerful tools that you can use in order to ensure the integrity of your AdWords campaign is just optimizing the negative keywords. AdWords mainly allows you to specify what keywords will not fit the best for your concerned product or service.
- As far as your first Google ads campaign is concerned, you can surely prevent your ads from showing on keyword searches that may not match with the intent of your customers.
- You have to mainly focus on the needs of the qualified customers and that will save you quite a lot of money.
- The most important aspect of a Google ad campaign is the keywords you use and the type of modifiers you are using for those particular words.
- In case of your first Google ads campaign, start out with different ad groups with strong themes of similar keywords.
It is a known fact that most AdWords Pay per Click managers think that the value of PPC ends with the Headlines, Paths, as well as Description of the main AdWords ad. But that is not true. Ad extensions are a pivotal part of the customer experience and can give your ads a considerable performance boost. The above mentioned tips are the most important and the basic needs for your first Google ads campaign. In addition, you can also include geo-targeting. No matter how big or small your industry or company is, you can undoubtedly benefit by focusing your marketing amount on specific geographic locations. That is how you should begin!