Today, what upsets you the most is NO recognition of your creativity and learning abilities at your new workplace.
However, there’s good news to cheer you up!
Remember the other day you were hungry for a new dish, and your mother’s favourite assistance YouTube appeared like a saviour at that time?
WhatsApp was ‘Not working’? You straightaway Googled the matter and found out how to fix the problem?
OMG! How everything in our life is now controlled digitally!
‘Then, how about creating an excellent future with Digital Marketing?’
Digital marketing is a high-growth industry where your drive to learn is appreciated now and then, where your work caters to the development at both ends (you and your company), where diverse skill sets are valued.
And the best part is excellent future prospects present in this field. It’s higher than any other traditional career option. Just go to any job portal scattered throughout the web, and check how many search results you get every day for jobs in the digital marketing field. You’ll be amazed!
WHY DIGITAL MARKETING OFFERS A BETTER FUTURE?
- DIGITAL IS the world today. Starting from our Government’s ‘Digital India’ initiative to a five year old kid’s need of having a computer at home for school projects, we can clearly identify the change.
- Story books have been replaced with E-Books; every important work has got an access to its relevant App; and anything you are wondering about – answer is on the Internet.
- By 2020, a growth of 10 to 15% in engagement of people with e-marketplace is predicted. Most of the entrepreneurs today are opting for online marketing than following the traditional style of promoting their business.
- Technological advancement in our country is gradually spreading its wings. So, imagine how the career opportunities will soar even higher along with its steady development. An excellent future is assured!
- The Digital Economy is growing rapidly. Every company is trying to make their presence in the online platform. Why? Well, because digital platform leaves with you the chances of approaching the global audience.
Now, what to do to make a career in Digital Marketing?
Well, you’d have to do a little bit of hard work to build your excellent future in digital marketing. Get a broad understanding of this industry. It would include gaining information about:
- Content Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Market Funnel
- Web Analytics
- Affiliate Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence
- App Marketing
Extend your knowledge, widen your career scope.
Start reading, and READ ALL!
Enhance your skills, go for an internship (even if you have to work for free), gain confidence, and then grab the role you want to shine in.
The job roles you can opt for:
- Web Designer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO Expert
- CRM Manager
- E-Commerce expert
- Content writer
- Copy Editor
- Social Media Manager
So, let’s forget the formal attire at workplace, put on what you like and shine through your ingenuity. That’s what you should wear every day – a creative mind!