Social Media is the most popular online platform in the 21st century. Facebook is the most reputed social media channel with 2.38 billion monthly active users. Facebook authority always plays smart and tries to understand the demands of the users. Facebook delivers new features at the right times. Hence, Facebook Marketing initiatives are regularly updated.
The recent F8 Conference revolved around 4 words coined by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. These words are “The Future is Private.”
The keynote of F8 Conference rolled out major updates and announcements for Facebook and its Social Media partners like Instagram and WhatsApp.
Key updates to boost your Facebook Marketing output levels
- Facebook has modified the structure of its previous logo. The new logo is blue, modern and lively. The previous one had a much lighter color tone. At the same time, the design and layout of Facebook pages have also been changed.
- In the F8 Conference, Facebook decided to roll out FB5, a new version of the Facebook app. Your Facebook Marketing initiatives will be more effective. This new app’s platform will be more community-centric, faster, simpler and dynamic.
In the app of the older version, if you stop scrolling and minimize the app, the newsfeed or the wall of the app will reload. Thus, if you again open the app, the post which you have viewed earlier will be lost. While using the new app, you can pick up the story which you have left earlier.
In the web mode, you can now use a new dark mode. Your eyes will experience comfort when you will watch videos. These changes will also be applied to the Workplace.
- Facebook will include some more features so that connecting people becomes easier. Apart from the usual Friend Request feature, some more systems will be available.
In 2019, the Facebook Dating feature will start to operate in 14 nations. This feature will help you to connect people based on some common shared groups and events. Thus, it will be helpful to find your ideal matches. The privacy issue is the most important component of this feature. It will remain separated from your Facebook Profile. Therefore, your activities of Facebook Dating can only be seen by the people who are using that feature. No other Facebook user can know that you are using Facebook Dating.
Facebook will start the Secret Crush feature. You can create a private list of the users from your friend list those who have crushes on you. Their names will be revealed, if they put your name in their lists too.
Now, there is a new feature whose name is “Meet New Friends”. Using it, you can connect with such people who are from your shared communities like school, organizations, city, district, etc.
You can use these features to expand your business to your closed ones. As a result, Facebook Marketing processes will gain momentum.
- Facebook will observe your activities and will suggest the names of the groups which you may like to join. So, it has added few completely redesigned group tabs and some new tools. You will also get more personalized view of the groups where you have already joined.
Facebook has provided important updates for some specific types of groups.
In health support groups, members can post with permissions of the admins. It will ensure privacy.
In recruitment groups, if the employers post their openings, candidates can directly apply from such posts.
In Gaming groups, participants can use a chat box to create many sub-threads.
In shopping groups, buyers can initiate online shopping and can pay through Facebook. Thus, an E-commerce business can use this feature for successful Facebook Marketing.
- All messages sent through messenger will be encrypted from end to end. To increase loading speed, the size of the messenger will come down from 127 MB to 30 MB with a start time of 1.3 seconds. This app will consume less battery and less storage.
Moreover, you can now use messenger to call your friends of Instagram and WhatsApp.
- Messenger will have a tab which you can use to connect with your closed ones. You can share and view status, stories and memories. Using a new in-built feature you can watch videos together with your connections of closed ones.
- Facebook has successfully performed beta testing in India. Now, it is planning to implement a system to make payments through WhatsApp. It is also trying to collaborate with WeChat and PayTM to create impacts in the markets of China and India respectively.
Facebook has decided to address all pending issues. Moreover, with all updates, it can be used effectively to reach the goals of Facebook Marketing.
To know more on the Future Of Digital Marketing Click Here.