Blog writing is the new productive way of earning money. Previously it did exist but it was not much into practice. But now, even digital marketing cannot succeed without blog writing. The fact that matters the most is the blog topic, which happens to be the most complicated. Many fail to choose the correct one. That affects the entire process and audience also doesn’t show interest, if the topic is bland. One should keep in mind that there are certain points that need to cater in order to succeed in blog writing.
Study about your target audience
Audience is the ultimate judge, thus your blog topic has to reach the audience. If it hits the right cord, in fact, if the audience can connect to it, nothing like it! The truest fact is that there is nothing more important and critical to blog success than knowing your audience. The topics have to have find variations, yet that need to be relatable for your audience.
- The key issue is selecting topic that your audience is searching about.
- Via portals, try to get in the mind of your users and figure out what makes them tick.
- Be it established business or a new one; know your target audience by simply talking to them.
- Once you are accustomed with the likes and dislikes of your audience, you can succeed.
Your guiding light should be your relevance
It is fact that relevancy is nothing new. Rather it is popular to talk about relevancy and the need for relevancy in content marketing. But in case of blog writing or rather choosing a blog topic, relevancy has a profound meaning.
- Here relevancy means to get a good idea about the choices of your audience.
- The narrower your niche, the better you will define and develop relevancy.
- Every blog topic has an objective. Try to develop that with ideas that your audience would like.
- One main feature of relevancy is its timeliness. You can only achieve success, if you write blogs on current affairs, something that has kept your audience engaged.
- Relevant content starts with needs, and develops solutions. When you can solve problems through your blogs, success is all yours!
Take help of inspiring blogs
Good artists copy. Great artists steal! – This famous saying holds true in every sense. This happens to be very true as inspiring blogs can only help you choose the best blog topic. If you find any blog astounding, just filter out the unnecessary parts and take the best of it. But completely stealing the content is against ethics and that won’t make the blog present anything new.
- Make a list of five blogs that are stellar. They can be a part of your niche or just completely outside of it.
- Write down their article headlines, and all the points that you found attractive.
- Use your own words and examples to develop the blog topic further.
- You know your target audience and know the trending topic, thus it is easy to develop.
Go for helpful content tools
If you want to write a completely unique blog with a very different topic, choose helpful content tools. BuzzSumo has garnered a lot of applause for providing the most happening topics for blogs. Essentially, it serves as a place where bloggers or marketers can discover the most popular topics relevant to their purpose. Another tool that you can use for selecting great blog topics is Alltop. But you should know how you can take help from these.
- First identify popular articles on a certain website. If that is getting sold like hot cakes, consider them and develop your own ideas on that.
- The blogs with the most numbers of shares all throughout social media should be your target.
- If you intend to choose the best topics, you should style them after the winners. They are winning for a reason. Hence, get inspired and do the rest.
Experience is all that do the talking! For this reason, irrespective of being an experienced blog writer or a new one, go with the trendy topics. The above discussed methods have actually been fruitful. All that matters now is how the audience will accept your blog.