Digital marketing has no value without the importance of SEO. This search engine optimization has a lot of factors that affect Google algorithms. The most important fact is that, majority of the SEO ranking factors keep changing with time and demand. The factors for 2019 may be different from the years before. But some time-tested factors cannot be changed.
It can definitely be hard to keep up with the latest developments and if you have to keep the traffic of your website flourishing, you have to be updated. Some of the factors actually never change in case of SEO ranking requirements. Let’s check out those:
Websites need to be secured and mobile friendly –
Better rankings can lead to more traffic. For that, your website needs to be much secured. One of the most important SEO ranking factors is that how organic the traffic is! You cannot forget that mobile friendliness is also required in case you want your website to perform well in this ranking competition!
- HTTPS and mobile friendliness still are big factors for changing SEO rankings.
- The security of your web page will matter a lot. Google Chrome is one of the tools that will send signals if there is any sort of insecurity.
High quality content is one of the most significant SEO ranking factors –
The quality of your website and blog content is the most crucial factor in current context. Content still rules the Internet world. The better your content will be chances of getting more traffic will strengthen.
- Your content needs to provide valuable information. Readers are more interested with happening events or topics. That will draw more traffic.
- Creating pages with no real value can come back as boomerang! Google has become very strict regarding its algorithms. Therefore, SEO ranking factors rely much on good content.
- High quality content is all about creating pages that increase time on page, lower bounce rate, and also provide helpful content for the user. The traffic will automatically increase if the content can intrigue viewers or readers.
SEO ranking factors also include search intent –
Search intent is one of the most significant factors that determine the SEO ranking of any website. Being aware of users’ search intent is quite an essential point in order to create pages that drive organic traffic.
- In order to understand about your target searchers’ intent, you need to take help of your Google Analytics for seeing what users are looking for.
- Keyword research still supports quality content creation. This is also a very important component of SEO ranking factors. Though the process and scenario has changed with the development of technology, now keywords serve as a content creation roadmap.
There are many other factors that can have a great impact on the process altogether. But the above mentioned ones are undeniable. This is because of the end result they have been producing since time immemorial. You can also optimize your page speed. This is officially now a Google mobile ranking factor.